Sunday 29 August 2021

My Saturday ( 29/08/21)

     Guys I'm back and and this is how my day went. First I had my bath and also brushed then I thought a waiting for my sister before breakfast but I got hungry so I left and ate my food. After I started I read read and read until lets say 2:00 or 3:00 then I started watching Tv then we played played and went inside and so on and so forth.

    Well now we're going to play a game you guys know it lets play okay😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😚😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙 you guys I know its hard but think about it before you continue reading now that you've thought hard the answer is 😚 find it but if you have trouble finding it its 3rd row number 9 good luck.

    I just remembered I promised to tell you guys about how my life was before I got this blog it was normal but the part I really liked is when he let me and my sister watch YouTube after 11:00 I watched  very good videos so I also read and that's typical days when I didn't have a blog so that's it 

                                   PEACE  OUT



No comments:

Post a Comment

The post

  you know what i said about typing earlier i lied                                   bye