Friday 27 August 2021

My Friday 27/08/21

    Hey guys, its me again and this is how my day went. First I brushed then had my bath while my sister was sleeping, then after she's angry at me for not waking her up. How am I supposed to know when she's ready to wake up. So after that I waited for her to do her toiletries so we could eat then our grandma gave us the info about food after that we got to an argument about who will take custard or tea later on everyone got their breakfast and we moved on.

   So in the afternoon I watched a film, read a virtual book, at lunch and once again (begged) asked my sister to play with us after play we had our bath ate dinner and read again then started writing in this blog well now another game you ready okay.

   Guys this game Is just about guessing what I am saying in emoji's and if you cant figure it out I'll tell you the answers at the end start 💑 think it through for as long as you want and now the answer is (drumroll) boy loves girl so I wanted to tell you guys of how my life was before this blog but I'm tired so we'll leave that for tomorrow so

                                       BYE...     

1 comment:

The post

  you know what i said about typing earlier i lied                                   bye