Thursday 26 August 2021

My Thursday(26/08/21)


     Hey guys , my name is Judah . I'm nine years old . I have two siblings one Hadassah and the other Zion. My day started like this I woke up after 11 in the morning . I washed my face brushed my teeth and greeted my grandma then it was ready to start the day . I first helped my sister in teaching my younger brother and cousin how to read but I wasn't paying attention I was doing a jig-saw puzzle then I asked her to register me to this blog.
    In the afternoon I watched TV, ate popcorn wanted more and it came to mind a game I used to play with my sister out of emoji's and I want to share it with you guys called odd one out 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😑😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐 you guys I know its hard but ill give you a clue its 😑 find it its obvious what what I'm about to do tell you the answer its 2nd row number 23 good luck.




















     I'm sure you guys have finished the game cause I have to get back to what I was saying or do you guys want to play another game . I win so where was I oh yes after lunch I (begged) asked my sister to play with me when we got outside we played tag threw my ball around then we played some more tag till we went inside then we ate dinner took some soda and well that's all

                          TO  BE  CONTINUED TOMORROW... 









No comments:

Post a Comment

The post

  you know what i said about typing earlier i lied                                   bye